Tuesday, August 02, 2011

I was reading an article today concerning a study done by a pediatric group. The study concluded that children who are disabled are bullied more often than children who are not disabled. It also stated that special health needs children also fall into that category. They pondered what could be done to to stop the bullying of these children.

It all starts at home. Those who are doing the bullying need to be taught empathy and respect for others. This can only be done through example and encouragement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I blog often and I genuinely appreciate your information.
Your article has truly peaked my interest. I am going to take a note of
your website and keep checking for new information about once per week.
I opted in for your RSS feed as well.

Also visit my web site; Garcinia Cambogia Weight Loss