Wednesday, September 11, 2013

HHS Secretary Wants ObamaCare for Illegals Through Citizenship

Ok, so here I am reading the internet news and sipping on a diet cola (yep I know it's bad for me but I need my daily vice). I come across an article on how the Sec of Health and Human Services wants undocumented individuals to receive healthcare, you know Medicaid, Medicare...that sort of healthcare. At about that time I choked on the diet cola sending carbonation up my nose (not feeling good about carbonation up the nose!!!).

I'm not getting it. I worked YEARS pumping my money into the SSA system, paying taxes to help the healthcare, EMS, and other infrastructure systems but I get hammered on healthcare costs. The puzzle isn't fitting together anymore. HHS Secretary Wants ObamaCare for Illegals Through Citizenship

No comments: